XRP - USD
Last Trade Volume:
Last Trade Volume To:
Ripple is one of many cryptocurrencies that you may just be thinking of using, and if so then before you do set about getting yourself a Ripple wallet and making an initial purchase of that cryptocurrency I would advise you to spend a few minutes reading through this guide I have compiled.
By doing so you will then be in a much better position to understand the many different pros and cons of using Ripple and will also be in a better position to be able to compare it to any of the other cryptocurrencies you can start to use too.
To be perfectly honest though, there is nothing new or amazing or even standout about Ripple when compared to any other digital currency, for the way you can buy and sell it and the way you store your Ripple holdings are the same as when using any other cryptocurrency.
However, you may be interested in using it and if so then below you will find out everything I think you do need to be aware of and as such please do read on and then you should be able to make a good and informed judgement call as to whether Ripple is likely to be the ideal cryptocurrency for you.
Overview of Ripple
I shall now move onto giving you a much deeper insight into the way hat Ripple works, and the best way I can do so is by inviting you to watch the following video presentation that should give you a much better insight into just how easy it will be to start using Ripple.
Keep in mind that much like all other cryptocurrencies you are going to be able to start to use Ripple very quickly and you will also find plenty of additional information below in regards to how to use Ripple to move money around very easily too.
Where to Buy and Sell Ripple
As soon as you wish to start using the cryptocurrency that is Ripple all that you will need to do is to find a currency exchange at which to buy that digital currency. To make finding one easier below I have listed the most popular ones out of the many that you will come across.
If you want to buy or sell Ripple then one of the best exchanges that you can make use of to do just that is the Bithumb exchange, their website will give you additional information you may require in regards to the service they offer their customers.
Another Ripple exchange that is going to be offering you everything that you could possibly want or ever need is the Coinone Exchange and for a full overview of their current exchange rates and to see what else they have to offer you simply head on over to their website.
Exchanging Ripple into any other currency is going to be a breeze irrespective of the exchange you do decide to make use of, however when it comes to buying or selling Ripple in a very cost efficient way then another exchange worthy of your custom is the Korbit exchange.
You may want to stick to using only the largest and most popular digital and cryptocurrency exchanges and if that is something you wish to do and you wish to buy or sell any quantity of Ripple then I would urge you to take a look at what the Poloniex exchange has to offer you.
The Bittrex exchange has spared no expense to ensure that they are going to be offering all of their clients and customers the very best exchange platforms available and as such if you are looking for an exchange at which to either buy or sell Ripple at then they are certainly an exchange worth checking out.
Top 10 Ripple Exchanges by Currency Pairings
- Overview of Ripple
- Where to Buy and Sell Ripple
- Top 10 Ripple Exchanges by Currency Pairings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Ripple used for?
- Can I exchange Ripple for Japanese Yen?
- Am I required to give Ripple a certain amount of business?
- What kind of support do Ripple users have?
- What Ripple Exchange platforms are available?
- How diverse are the payment options?
- Can I buy and pay for Ripple with a bank transfer?
- When will I see the price of Ripple rise?
- Which Ripple wallet is the best one for me to use?
- Is Ripple as widely used at other cryptocurrencies?
- Is Ripple going to shoot up in value any time soon?
- Is Ripple complicated to use?
- Can I buy Ripple at any time?
It doesn’t matter which cryptocurrency you choose to use, you will always need to find a digital currency exchange that is going to allow you to either buy or sell your holdings of any cryptocurrency.
What you are going to find in this section of this guide to using Ripple are the most popular currency pairings that are exchanged each day at a range of different digital currency exchanges, so if you are wondering which are the currencies you can buy Ripple with or sell Ripple for then please do read on.
- XRP/USD – The Bitfinex exchange is the number one Ripple exchange in regards to the volume of Ripple exchanged and turned into USD. By virtue of the fact on average they have a volume of around 4.69% of all transactions performed in regards to turning Ripple into US Dollars.
- XRP/KRW – It is the Bithumb digital currency exchange that is the most popular one by users of Ripple who wish to turn their Ripple holdings into KRW. A recent review of the volume of transactions made in those currencies revealed they had a volume of 48.67% of all related transactions performed for turning Ripple into South Korean Won.
- XRP/JPY – With an average volume of 0.07% of Ripple transactions over a 24 hour period, if you are looking for a digital currency exchange that can turn your Ripple into JPY then one to consider is Bitbank. They are going to allow you to seamlessly exchange any volume of Ripple holding and turn it into Japanese Yen via their established and reliable exchange.
- AUD/XRP – If you are looking for a Ripple exchange on which you can turn AUD into Ripple then based on the daily volumes of transactions one you should consider using is BTC Markets for they had, when I checked, a volume of 0.17% of all related daily transactions, therefore making them the most popular exchange for those two currencies pairings.
- CNY/XRP – There are many people it would seem who wish to turn CNY into Ripple, and if that is something that you are interested in doing then the RippleFox digital currency exchange is the one that has the largest volume of daily trades on those two currencies. They handle on average, at the time of compiling this guide around 0.30% of related daily Ripple transactions.
- XRP/EUR – Many people are looking to trade Ripple for Euro and vice versa, and the Kraken exchange is one of the exchanges that do handle a very large amount of those currency pairing transactions each day of the week. In regards to their share of Ripple related transactions each day they handle around 1.52% of such transactions.
- XLM/XRP – Exchanging Stellar Lumens into Ripple is going to be a breeze if you use the RippleFox exchange, and you will of course be able to do an exchange the other way around too at that digital currency exchange. They do handle a huge volume of daily Ripple exchanges and that volume is on average around 0.02% of all of those Ripple related transactions performed over a 24 hour period.
- ETH/XRP – Ethereum maybe a currency you use a lot and if so if you wish to exchange any volume of that currency into Ripple then the Bittrex exchange is probably going to be the one you should make use of. In regards to daily transactions performed in regards to those two currencies they process the largest volume of transactions at 0.31%.
- AUG/XRP – Whilst the number of people who wish to exchange Augur into Ripple is not as high as the number of people exchanging other currencies, there are still many people who do so each day. If you do wish to perform such an exchange then with a volume of 0.01% of all such transactions performed each day, GateHub are the digital currency exchange that does handle the most transactions.
- RUB/XRP – Russian Ruble can be exchanged and turned into Ripple at the EMO exchange, and they do have a reasonable amount of such transactions performed each day, with their daily average volume of related transactions being some 0.01%, and as such you should not experience any problems performing such transactions on their exchange.
Please do be aware that the above listing of both currency pairings in regards to Ripple and the list of different Ripple exchanges listed above are not exhaustive and as such you are going to find a huge range of different Ripple exchanges that you are going to be able to make use of.
However, what I would urge you to do is to ensure that any digital currency exchange you do decide to use is not going to force you to pay any excessive fees and/or charges when you are buying or selling Ripple, and the fees and charges can and will vary depending on just which Ripple exchange you end up using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, if you do have any additional questions in regards to ripple as a cryptocurrency then please do carry on reading through this final section of my guide. As below I have put together a listing of the most commonly asked questions about Ripple, and underneath each of them will be the most relevant answer to those questions.
What is Ripple used for?
Ripple is also one of many crypto currencies that investors are looking at as a way to cash in from the very volatile money markets, however do keep in mind that there are always going to be risks in regards to the volatility and price of Ripple and any other crypto currency too for that matter.
Can I exchange Ripple for Japanese Yen?
Japanese Yen therefore is one of many fiat currencies that you are going to be able to exchange your Ripple coins for or will be able to buy Ripple coins with, but as is always the case it will be the digital currency exchange you use that will determine the fees and charge you will have to pay for your transaction.
Am I required to give Ripple a certain amount of business?
You will not find that you are going to be charged anything extra in regards to processing fees if you only trade at certain times of the year, which is good to know that you will not be charged anything extra.
What kind of support do Ripple users have?
Some of the major Ripple currency exchanges will also offer on their website a range of help guides that may answer your questions, and some of the larger ones may also offer a user forum which is often where any questions you do have will be answered.
What Ripple Exchange platforms are available?
You will not notice any major differences in regards to buying or selling Ripple irrespective of whether you choose to use an online exchange or a mobile exchange app. The fees and charges may different through depending on just which exchange you do choose to use.
How diverse are the payment options?
Ripple can be very easily purchases using any type of debit or credit card, but be aware that you will also find some of exchanges that give you the ability of buying Ripple using another digital currency or even using one of many different payment methods such as web and e-wallets, so always pick an exchange that allows you to buy Ripple using a cost effective payment method of your own choosing.
Can I buy and pay for Ripple with a bank transfer?
Bank transfers when used by anyone wishing to make a purchase of Ripple will see the owner of that bank account having to register and possibly go through a verification procedure when using a digital currency exchange that is to ensure it is the owner of the bank account that is making the purchase.
When will I see the price of Ripple rise?
However, it does have to be said that those people who do tend to buy digital currencies of any type when they first appear and are made available are going to be the ones who will benefit from any increase in any upward swings in the value of those digital currencies should they rise in value.
Which Ripple wallet is the best one for me to use?
Whilst the vast majority of them offer a fairly standard yet very highly secure way of storing any quantity of Ripple coins, do keep in mind that some of the more advanced wallets do have some additional features attached and associated with then so pick your wallet wisely for the maximum flexibility.
Is Ripple as widely used at other cryptocurrencies?
You are going to find that the value of Ripple will of course swing in any direction often instantly, but in regards to the number and types of different Ripple exchanges available and the currencies you can buy and sell it for, you will find plenty of them available to you.
Is Ripple going to shoot up in value any time soon?
Ripple can also rise and fall in value for plenty of additional reasons, including any major worldwide events or incidents, and as such when using it as an investment you should always be looking to purchase Ripple when the price is low and not when it is high in value of course.
Is Ripple complicated to use?
There are of course plenty of additional resources online that are going to give you a good insight into how Ripple works and operates so you will soon get the hang of the way it does work if you hunt around.
Can I buy Ripple at any time?
Make sure that you do checkout the value of Ripple against the currency that you intend to buy it with, as the many different exchanges that do now sell Ripple are going to possibly have a different exchange rate and as mentioned up above they will also have their own set of fees and charges too.